THE MANNER OF THE SECOND COMING
a) He will come in the clouds with sound and voice of the archangel. Matt. 24:30, 1Tess. 4:16.
b) He will come in God’s and His own glory and in power . Matt. 16:27;24:30.
c) He will come in flaming fire. 2Tess 1:18.
d) He will come as he ascended in bodily form. Acts 1:9-11.
e) He will come with His saints. 1Tess 3:13, Jude 14.
f) His coming will be sudden. Mark 13:36.
PREPARATION OF BELIEVERS FOR THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
a) Acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. Acts 3:19;16:31;4:12.
b) Be regenerated, filled with the power of Holy Spirit and live a Holy Spirit controlled life. John 3:3-5, Acts 1:8, Rom. 8:1,29.
c) Holy living. 1Pet. 1:15-17, 2Pet 3:11, John 3:3.
d) Be occupied in Christ’s service. Luke 19:13
e) Unbreakable intimacy with Christ. Rom. 8;35, Acts 11:23.
f) Evangelizing Christ to the whole world. Matt. 24:14.
g) Overcoming the already manifesting dangers of end time. 2Tim 3:1-5, 2Tess 20:3. Col.3:14-15.
v For all creation is waiting eagerly for the future day when God will reveal who His children really are. Rom. 8:18.
WHO AM I (SNATCHER)
There are diverse interpretations of Christianity which sometimes conflicts. However, whatever else you are a Christian, a person who adheres to Christianity, and Abrahamatic, monotheistic religion based on the life and teaching of Jesus of Nazareth. “Christian” derives from the koine Greek word Christotos a translation of the Biblical Hebrew term. Christian are at least united in believing that Jesus has a unique significance. The term Christian is also used adjectively to describe things associated with Christianity or in a proverbial sense, all that is noble, and good, and Christ- like, it is also used as a lebel to identify people who associate with the cultural aspects of Christianity irrespective of personal religions, beliefs or practices.
Early usage: The church of saints (st.) near Antakya, Turkey, Antioch, the disciples were called Christians. (The first recorded use of the term) is in the new testament, in Acts 11:26, after Barnabas brought (Paul) to Antioch, where they taught the disciples for about a year, the text says “the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch”, the second mention of the term follows in Acts 26:28, where Herod Agrippa II replied to Paul the Apostle, the third and final new testament reference to the term is in 1Pet. 4;16, which exhorts believers, yet if any man suffer as a Christian let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behave; the follower of Christ. The fact that you find yourself as a Christian; a religious person who believes Jesus is the Christ and Who is a member of a Christian denomination relating to or characteristic of Christianity and also following the teachings or manifesting the qualities of Jesus Christ.
The first disciples (Matt. 4:18-20), for they fished for a living, Jesus called out to them, “come follow me and I will show you how to fish for people”. Something spectaculous happened; Jesus Christ snatches them in a spectacular manner to become fishers of men.
Snatch: to grasp hastily or eagerly: Jesus Christ snatched them in a grasp (hold firmly), hastily (hasty manner) and also eagerly to become fishers of men, remember the disciples were the first to be called Christians, also, you as a Christian, a Christ like, a believer of Christ, that means you are a snatcher indeed; you should be able to rescue, to save, and to snatch others who are not in the way of Jesus Christ, snatch them from the flame of judgment. The Bible says those that have been revived stand for the salvation of others; that is to be brought back to life, to restored the consciousness or life or vigor; given fresh life or vigor or spirit. So, snatch lives, and save lives in a hasty and spectacular manner as Jesus Christ has snatched you, to be a genuine Christian. Snatch others with what God has deposited in you, snatch and save them to repent from sins and turn to God, for the kingdom of Heaven is near. If you are Pastor, Elder, Deacon, etc. no matter your position in the Lord’s vineyard, Don’t relent, you are not left out, you are a snatcher, snatch lives, save souls from flame of judgment .
QUALITY OF A SNATCHER
1) Those who are connected to the source (creator) i.e. God the Father, Son, and Holy spirit, Who created everything. Genesis 1:1-18, john 1:1-4.
2) People that are born again through the Holy spirit and they allow the Holy spirit to direct them.
3) Those who tap God’s power to develop their given gifts. Because God made us with bundles of gift. So if God has given you the ability to prophecy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. If your gift is serving others, serve them well, if your gift is teaching, teach well, if your gift is to encourage, encourage wisely, if your gift is given, give generously, if your gift is leadership ability, take responsibility seriously, if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.
4) Those who love each other with genuine affection and take delight in honoring each other, they don’t pretend to love others. They are those who hate what is wrong, and they hold tightly to what is good.
5) Good snatcher (Christians) should know how to speak the message of wisdom: it is a pity in this world that many Christian leaders lack message of wisdom. Paul said when I came to you dear brothers and sisters, I didn’t use lofty words and impressive wisdom to tell you God’s secret plan. So many preaching, teaching, message are out of wisdom.